Thursday, April 24, 2008

Bubbly

"Will you count me in?"

"Huh??"

"I've been awake for a while now
you've got me feelin like a child now
cause every time I see your bubbly face
I get the tinglies in a silly place.."

"No, Not Again.."

"It starts in my toes
and I crinkle my nose
where ever it goes I always know
that you make me smile
please stay for a while now
just take your time where ever you go
"

"Nak ikut balik kampung tak hujung minggu ni?"

"What am I gonna say when you make me feel this way I just........mmmmmm"

"Apa kena dengan awak ni?"

"What am I gonna say when you make me feel this way I just........mmmmmm"

"Dengar tak ni??"

"Yups, okay. Balik kampung."

(Diam)

"What am I gonna say when..."

"Turun sini!"

"Okay.. " dan terus melangkah masuk ke dalam rumah.


1 orang telah menjerit:

Adam Mohd Juni said...

saba aje la.. hidup x semuanya indah

 
Who links to my website?
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!

Great Morning ©  Copyright by Grief . NOT . Hawa . | Template by Blogger Templates | Blog Trick at Blog-HowToTricks