Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Yahoooooo


I've been using Yahoo as my email back at year 2005. Yahoo! grows better day by day and I did notice ntv7 news at 8 sometimes took Yahoo!'s news as their sources.

1 thing I love about Yahoo!, it have finance up-to-date articles.

This refreshing morning (after had a bad headache yesterday), I came across this great article about the secrets of extreme savers. I feel excited to read this article simply because I am in saving-mode but not to the extreme yet. The truth is, I really wanted to eat Nando's today! *sigh*

0 orang telah menjerit:

 
Who links to my website?
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!

Great Morning ©  Copyright by Grief . NOT . Hawa . | Template by Blogger Templates | Blog Trick at Blog-HowToTricks